A work in progress to update my personal site. I'm planning to start with a single page site, and then port that into a ReactJS multipage site.
- Add Github links
- Add Projects Section
- Create a Gallery of recent projects in a thumbnail format
- Add all past projects as a list, within a mobile friendly modal popup
- Add Navigation Buddy-Bar
- Phase old site out
- Back up the CURRENT version of it
- Change dns to point to blog.biri.me
- Change WordPress settings as well for this change.
- Back up the final result version
- Switch www.biri.me -> this resume site's code
- Add more GitHub repo based projects to site.
🚀Build & Deploy ReactJS Apps
🚀Build & Deploy a fully CI/CD Project
- Contribute to several OSS on GitHub
- Build ReactJS version of this site.
- Build The Site
🚀Publish the ReactJS version to GitHub
🎨Add animation when hovering over face
🎨Add animation after 10? seconds of idling mouse movement (maybe)
⚡️Clean Up & Optimize CSS