Many exist, these are mine.
Just a few rails templates
The first template(s) will be focused on bootstrapping a Mailchimp integration
While these templates may have some differences, such as using/not using backbone, the Mailchimp templates will all provide the following:
- OAuth login strategy with Omniauth with the following routes and a Session controller
match '/auth/failure' => 'sessions#failure' match '/signout' => 'sessions#destroy', :as => :signout match '/signin' => 'sessions#new', :as => :signin match '/auth/:provider/callback' => 'sessions#create' resources :users, :only => [ :show, :edit, :update ]
- A User model with the following attributes
:uid => the mailchimp unique id :email => mailchimp account email address :apikey => mailchimp apikey
- LESS styles that echo the Mailchimp.com user experience (while still being unique)
How to use
$ rails new MyNewApp -m https://raw.github.com/wnadeau/rails-application-templates/master/rails3-backbone-twitter-bootstrap-mailchimp.txt
Then answer the prompts.
- ask for mailchimp oauth client id and secret in wizard
- write and hook in new relic recipe
- fix powder recipe to run in app directory