A free and open source presentation software package for Churches, providing display of Bible verses, songs, notifications, and custom slides to a secondary displays, typically a projector, monitor or television.
- Windows 10 x64 (where most testing occurs)
- Linux x64 (tested on Ubuntu xxx)
- Mac OS x64 (tested on Mac OS xxx) - M1 not supported yet
- Plenty of RAM (4 or more)
- A decent/recent multicore CPU
- Free, no cost, no ads, nothing.
- Multiple screen support (limited only by the number of physically connected displays)
- Display Bible verses
- Display song lyrics
- Display custom slides
- Fully customizable templates for displaying Bible verses, song lyrics, and notifications
- Support for huge number of picture, video, audio formats
- Support for transition animations between slides, Bible verses, song lyrics, etc.
- Support for creating and editing Bibles, songs, and slides
- Support for displaying two languages side-by-side when presenting Bible verses and song lyrics
- Support for displaying notifications/alerts
- Support for "workspaces" where you can split your assets between different services
- Support for export/import of content (build at home, export, import at church)
- Support for adding slides to a service queue (no auto-play yet)
- Support for bulk editing Bible verses/song lyrics