AzureFunction Swagger Definition Generator
Azure function to generate a proper Swagger definition for the other Azure functions in your project.
Maybe a bit meta ;)
Notes and reflection on my part
- The Swagger generator will only create 200 return codes. If you have other return codes you need to specify them manually.
- As an example, you might want to return 201 (Created) if your operation creates something.
- It's recommended to use objects as both input and output parameters, as they are most descriptive
- It's recommended to use POST over GET for complex input, as chanses of encoding issues etc. are smaller.
- See Templates.cs for common useful Function signatures.
- I don't fine the default in parameter HttpRequestMessage all that useful, as generating Swagger from random input is quite hard. Better to pass in a typed request object.