CouchDB Cookbook CHANGELOG
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the CouchDB cookbook.
Multiple fixes for CentOS, recent Debian/Ubuntu builds Prefer /usr/lib64/ over /usr/lib when present Store CouchDB UUID into host-specific local.ini file
Add nohup to running couch to make it work with Test Kitchen adding case for libmozjs package for ubuntu 14.04 Specify upstart service provider for ubuntu >=13.10
New cookbook maintainer Update default version to CouchDB 1.5.0 Update source download URL to new format Fix testkitchen support Fix stray "w" in 1.5.0
Porting to use cookbook yum ~> 3.0 Fixing up style to pass rubocop Updating testing bits
fixing metadata version error. locking to 3.0"
Locking yum dependency to '< 3'
- COOK-3659 - Don't change directory ownership of
- COOK-3323 - Force
local.inifile changes to restart CouchDB
- [COOK-1629] - source recipe not working on centos 5.8
- [COOK-2608] - Update source install version to 1.2.1
- [COOK-1905] - It should be possible to customize the local.ini file in couchdb cookbook
- [COOK-2139] - fedora has couchdb package, no EPEL required
Major version bump due to use of platform_family (only available on newer versions of ohai/chef).
- [COOK-1838] - Switch to platform_family approach to support scientific
- [COOK-1623] - add attribute to prevent erlang installation
- [COOK-1627] - set attributes at default precedence instead of normal (set)
- [COOK-1399] - make bind address an attribute
- Create group for couchdb