CouchDB Cookbook CHANGELOG
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the CouchDB cookbook.
- Complete rewrite of cookbook as 2 custom resources
- Currently only installs CouchDB from source as packages are not available
- Supports CouchDB 2.0+
- If CouchDB 1.x is required, use v2.5.3 of this cookbook.
- Supports full-text search add-on
- Final release explicitly targeting CouchDB 1.x.
- Multiple fixes for CentOS, recent Debian/Ubuntu builds
- Prefer /usr/lib64/ over /usr/lib when present
- Store CouchDB UUID into host-specific local.ini file
- New database LWRP provider
- Source downloaded via https (closes #40)
- Clean up build directory when building from source
- Fixed init script problem on multiple platforms
- Documentation received a complete overhaul
- Many style cleanups for Ruby and Chef 12/13
- Full support for test-kitchen, rubocop, rake, foodcritic, etc.
- Includes basic smoke test
- Add nohup to running couch to make it work with Test Kitchen
- adding case for libmozjs package for ubuntu 14.04
- Specify upstart service provider for ubuntu >=13.10
- New cookbook maintainer
- Update default version to CouchDB 1.5.0
- Update source download URL to new format
- Fix testkitchen support
- Fix stray "w" in 1.5.0
- Porting to use cookbook yum ~> 3.0
- Fixing up style to pass rubocop
- Updating testing bits
- fixing metadata version error. locking to 3.0
- Locking yum dependency to '< 3'
- COOK-3659 - Don't change directory ownership of
- COOK-3323 - Force
local.inifile changes to restart CouchDB
- [COOK-1629] - source recipe not working on centos 5.8
- [COOK-2608] - Update source install version to 1.2.1
- [COOK-1905] - It should be possible to customize the local.ini file in couchdb cookbook
- [COOK-2139] - fedora has couchdb package, no EPEL required
Major version bump due to use of platform_family (only available on newer versions of ohai/chef).
- [COOK-1838] - Switch to platform_family approach to support scientific
- [COOK-1623] - add attribute to prevent erlang installation
- [COOK-1627] - set attributes at default precedence instead of normal (set)
- [COOK-1399] - make bind address an attribute
- Create group for couchdb