No functional changes.
Updated documentation to explain using the same hashed password on all nodes in a cluster to obtain session cookies that work across all nodes in the cluster.
- Complete rewrite of cookbook as 2 custom resources
- Currently only installs CouchDB from source as packages are not available
- Full test-kitchen support and includes worked examples
- Supports CouchDB 2.0+
- If CouchDB 1.x is required, use v2.5.3 of this cookbook.
- Supports full-text search add-on
Final release explicitly targeting CouchDB 1.x.
- Multiple fixes for CentOS, recent Debian/Ubuntu builds
- Prefer /usr/lib64/ over /usr/lib when present
- Store CouchDB UUID into host-specific local.ini file
- New database LWRP provider
- Source downloaded via https (closes #40)
- Clean up build directory when building from source
- Fixed init script problem on multiple platforms
- Documentation received a complete overhaul
- Many style cleanups for Ruby and Chef 12/13
- Full support for test-kitchen, rubocop, rake, foodcritic, etc.
- Includes basic smoke test