It is a simple two-pass assembler for 8051 family CPUs. Its features are:
- compatibility with most DOS assemblers,
- support for directives like EQU, ORG, DB, END, etc.
- Intel syntax,
- binary or Intel HEX output.
It was written as a student project.
- GNU Make 3.80, gcc 3.2.1, GNU Bison 1.35, flex 2.5.5
- GNU Make 3.81, gcc 4.1.2, GNU Bison 2.3, flex 2.5.33
- 0.6 (2006-10-10) - fixed compilation with flex 2.5.33 (Adrian Czerniak)
- 0.5 (2004-06-16) - fixed DB with strings
- 0.4 (2004-01-20) - Intel-HEX checksum fixed
- 0.3 (2003-12-09) - added support for character constants and C-style hex and bin values (eg. 0xff, 0b11111111)
- 0.2 (2003-12-04) - fixed CJNE, redefinition of constants is allowed
- 0.1 (2003-11-02) - initial release
(C) Copyright 2003-2006 Wojtek Kaniewski email@example.com
Released under the terms of GNU GPL version 2 license