When encountering an empty file, a warning will be display on the logging window and the file will not be processed.
This behavior is matching the new API rules regarding empty file.
The maximum length of the subfolder path (without delimiters) was 128 characters but this limitation has been lifted
WARNING! The previous versions 0.4.x and 0.5.0 had an issue with receipt generation that deleted the "@context" JSON field.
These receipts will be automatically fixed by this version of ProofKeeper (and the following ones) at the first run.
This release does not bring new functionalities, as the main change was to update libraries.
Based on woleet-cli 0.4.0 (hence the bump in version number)
- Color scheme is ajusted to ProofDesk
- If a pevious configuration was found, receipts in configured folders will be rechecked (issue with woleet-cli 0.3.0)
- Signatures produced now includes signed identity from wids
- Tags are not generated anymore
- Subfolders with space in their names are now processed
ProofKeeper now supports regex, and have a 4th tab used to display it's version number and the embedded woleet-cli version number
You can now force the reanchoring of the folder without waiting by clicking on the colored status indicator
Based on woleet-cli 0.2.0
There are few version available:
- ProofKeeper-x.x.x.dmg -> MacOs version
- ProofKeeper.x.x.x.AppImage -> Linux version
- ProofKeeper.x.x.x.exe -> Portable Windows version
- ProofKeeper.Setup.x.x.x.exe -> Installer Windows version