Examples for the wolfSSL wolfBoot Secure Boot, using wolfCrypt and wolfSSL.
This repository contains example applications using wolfBoot to perform remote firmware updates.
List of examples
- DTLS/IPv6/6LoWPAN/BLE secure firmware update mechanism, with contiki OS on Nordic nRF52 platform
- USB CDC-ACM signed firmware update mechanism, with RIOT-OS on Atmel SAM-R21 platform
- HTTPS over TLS1.3 signed firmware update mechanism, with freeRTOS on Freescale K64F
- wolfSSH SCP transfer firmware update mechanism, with freeRTOS on Freescale K64F
- BLE-GATT FOTA service using RIOT-OS and Nimble on Nordic nRF52
- Measured boot demo using wolfTPM on STM32F4
See the documentation within each component subdirectory for more information about using and distributing this software.
wolfBoot, wolfSSL (formerly known as CyaSSL) and wolfCrypt are Copyright (c) 2006-2018 wolfSSL Inc., and licensed for use under GPLv2 (see LICENSE)