Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Two MSI packages are provided to install DDAddin on Windows 32bit and Windows 64bit. You receive them as download links in your order fulfillment email.
- ddaddin64.msi: This package installs the Add-in for Windows 64bit and Outlook 32bit or Outlook 64bit.
- ddaddin32.msi: This package installs the Add-in for Windows 32bit and Outlook 32bit.
This packages can be easily deployed by Windows GPO. Use them as follows:
- If all target OS are Windows 64bit, then install ddaddin64.msi.
- If all target computers run Outlook 32bit, then install ddaddin32.msi.
- Otherwise, your GPO configuration has to distinguish between Windows 32bit/64bit and install the related package : ddaddin64.msi on Windows 64bit, ddaddin32.msi on Windows 32bit.
Deploy License Key as Registry Key
The license key is read from the Windows Registry. Deploy the following keys through Windows GPO
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WILUTIONS\DnD to HTML5 Addin for Microsoft Outlook\License] @="your license" [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\WILUTIONS\DnD to HTML5 Addin for Microsoft Outlook\License] @="your license"
Hint: @="your license" means that you set the default value of the key [HKEY_LOCAL...] to "your license".