Clone this wiki locally
Hi and welcome.
dietrich is a digital cinema authoring tool suite with features that reach a notch beyond the bulk of currently available tools for authoring and editing DCPs (Digital Cinema Packages). Features include
- Extensive composition creation and editing
- Asset creation, management and inspection (Image/Audio/Subtitle essence, CPLs, KDMs, certificates, DCPs)
- Essence encryption
- Key management and KDM (Key Delivery Message) generation
- Certificate management and Digital Cinema compliant signature
- DCP (Digital Cinema Package) packaging
- DCP proxy generation
- Project recall
See Specs for some usage examples and specs.
There is no source code here, you may wonder. Sorry for the bafflement, I should work on the docs a bit. Bottomline is: dietrich is not open source. Get in touch if you want to learn more and need a quote.