Who has never wished to have autocompletion on the cli of Zimbra ?
This project is here to solve this problem and help the sysadmin life.
The autocomplete file use the following packages :
- bash-completion for Ubuntu
- bash_completion for CentOS - RHEL (need to enable the Epel repositories)
first clone the project
move the zmprov file to /etc/bash_completion.d folder
mv Zimbra-Collaboration-Bash-Completion/bash_completion.d/* /etc/bash_completion.d/
- Autocompletion on accounts/server
- Autocompletion on accounts/server attributes
- Autocompletion on logging attributes
- Autocompletion to restart all the zimbra services
- Autocompletion on the domain attributes
- Add help when autocomplete a command
- Add autocompletion for the zmmailbox command
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.