Election Toolkit App
The Women's Election Toolkit will be React Native app (which is a plugin which sits within the toolkit web client) that enables women candidates to connect with their (frequently illiterate) constituents (through bulk messaging in a variety of media, for both brick and smartphones). The app will:
- Enable bulk messaging to local constituents, who use both brick and smartphones (using above database)
- Facilitate recording of testimony (as in the Web portal described above),
- Enable the reporting of threats, corruption, and violence (using same testimony feature)
- Allow for participation in Woman's P2P "Electing Women" Community by viewing posts, sending and receiving messages of support.
- Enable fundraising from global sources (long term feature).
- Localized training of candidates (long term feature)
- React Native
- Feasibility study on designing the flow of the application.