Inspired by Illustrator's "Select Similar Objects" feature, Select Similar Layers is a Sketch plugin that selects other layers with the same attributes as the one you've currently selected. It works with fill color (including gradients, images and patterns), border color, border thickness, font, opacity or blending mode.
Just select a layer and hit:
- ⌃⌥1 (ctrl+alt+1) to select layers with the same fill color.
- ⌃⌥2 (ctrl+alt+2) to select layers with the same border color.
- ⌃⌥3 (ctrl+alt+3) to select layers with the same border thickness.
- ⌃⌥4 (ctrl+alt+4) to select text layers with the same font and size.
- ⌃⌥5 (ctrl+alt+5) to select layers and groups with the same opacity.
- ⌃⌥6 (ctrl+alt+6) to select layers and groups with the same blending mode.
- ⌃⌥7 (ctrl+alt+7) to select layers and groups with the same name.
- ⌃⌥8 (ctrl+alt+8) to select layers and groups with the same name and class (type).
- Download and unzip Select Similar Layers
- Open Sketch.app and select Plugins › Manage Plugins...
- Click the icon and select Show Plugins Folder
- Copy the
.sketchpluginfile to that folder.