Easily creates and manages Rails asset pipeline compatible gems and its respective repositories.
- Easily drag-and-drop/upload/remove/manage files into our app. We will organize all the files for you.
- A progress bar will be shown to prompt the user of its status
- Manage both the github repository and rubygems versions through our app by updating the gem
- Create an application.yml file in the config folder of your rails app with these credentials:
- GITHUB_EMAIL: "email@example.com"
- GITHUB_PASSWORD: "corgify-me"
- GITHUB_CLIENT_ID: "jvhalwjh32gh9479g2u2g974224"
- GITHUB_CLIENT_SECRET: "vbui2486fb292367vibn5387fb49vn47"
- RUBYGEM_EMAIL: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- RUBYGEM_PASSWORD: "mypasswordcorgicorgi"
- AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: "AGB4IYG48H84V8H3H83487F"
- AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: "H4GGH23G62F3YGF4KHU5GKH4G3G42Y4KJN"
- AWS_S3_BUCKET: "your-bucket-name"
- Fork our app!
- Create a feature branch!
- Submit a pull request with the relevant information
- We will discuss the changes with our overlord
- A pigeon will be promptly sent out to your location informing you of our decision
- Status failure
Link to your blog, twitter, etc!
My Spiffy App is MIT Licensed. See LICENSE for details.