C++ Classes for solving various vehicle routing problems
- baseClasses - Classes shared betwen the various problems
- trash-collection - solve a trash collection problem. This has multiple depots with a single vehicle at each, they go to various containers and collect the trash and unloads at a dump before returning to its home depot. There is support for multiple dump sites, vehicle capacity and time windows.
- vrpdptw - A single depot multiple vehicle pick and delivery problem with time windows.
- more to come ...
THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS
We current this have dependencies in our development environment for
- libgd2 - used for generating plots of the routes
- libcurl - used via curlpp to access OSRM engine
- curlpp - a C++ wrapper around libcurl to talk to OSRM engine https://code.google.com/p/curlpp/
- OSRM - we have a local server installed for our coverage area. This is used for comput drive times and routes https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend