Learning python through programming a game of Blackjack
Files in this respository are part of my efforts to learn python. Codes from Carddeck.py are based off of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8YkjDH86Y4. Feel free to leave any constructive feedback and advice :)
A little info on the program:
- Run BlackJack.py for game
- CardDeck.py contains object building functions intended for future use in other card games
- blackjack_rules.py contains blackjack specific functions
- Not based on casino rules, just basic rules.
- Looking to ways to code best so that most functions can be adopted by other card games