Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Qt updated to 5.3.2
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Refactored and cleaned up code
- Wrong debug output formatting fixed
- Rework command line arguments parsing code
- Add missing dependency (linqt5serialport5) to deb-package information
- New command line option: "--switch-profile <profile_name>" for switching profile from external programs/scripts
- New command line option "--debug " changes verbosity level of debug output. Valid values are: high, mid, low, zero. --debug-high and similar command line options from now on are obsolete and will be removed in future versions.
- API Server now listen to local interface by default
- API Server port could be choosed in range 1-49151
- Fixed: incorrect version displaying in Settings->About
- Fixed: Mac OS X crash on computers equipped with Retina displays
- Fixed: command line options (--off, --help)
- Add new command line option "--on"
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 support
- Improved logging of settings values (read/change)
- Fixed: Mood lamp not saved after restart
- Code cleanup and refactoring
Switch off lights when host goes to sleep/hibernate or on shutdown.