A simple tic-tac-toe game that I somehow managed to make in around 12 hours straight. Obviously I have no life.
Supports the following game types:
- Human: you place your mark using the mouse
- Random: randomly places a mark
- Blocking: detects if you're going to win and stops you right there
- Smart: detects if it's going to win and places its mark right there
- jon: the best mode, the most pants-on-head-retardation you have ever seen - detects if it's going to win or block you somewhere and completely ignores that spot. ye
To run this "game", you'll need Python (version 2), Pygame (1.9.2+ - get it from here; choose the py2.7 version), and VideoCapture if you're on Windows (follow instructions here). You can also download a compiled version for Windows by clicking on the releases