WOOL Platform ReadMe
WOOL is a simple, powerful dialogue platform for creating virtual agent conversations. Visit www.woolplatform.eu for full documentation, news and updates.
This repository is structured as follows:
- java - Contains the libraries and tools written in the Java Language:
- WoolCore - Implementation of the Gold Standard WOOL Language Parser in Java.
- WoolUtils - A library of utility functions used throughout other Wool Projects.
- WoolWebService - A Spring Boot application (Web Service) that can execute WOOL Dialogues server-side.
- WoolExternalVariableServiceDummy - A dummy implementation of an "External WOOL Variable Service".
- test-dialogues - Contains a number of sample .wool scripts and .json file used for testing.
WOOL Editor Desktop version
The WOOL Editor can be used online (see www.woolplatform.eu), but can also be run as a Desktop application. While we are working on a user-friendly installer, you can run it as follows:
- Install NodeJS (see www.nodejs.org)
- Use a terminal / command prompt to go to the folder /woolplatform/html5/
- Use "npm install" to install
- Use "npm run start" to run the WOOL Editor as Desktop application