This repository is for public my work on MS17-010. I have no plan to do any support. All support issues will not get response from me.
- BUG.txt MS17-010 bug detail and some analysis
- checker.py Script for finding accessible named pipe
- eternalblue_exploit7.py Eternalblue exploit for windows 7/2008
- eternalblue_exploit8.py Eternalblue exploit for windows 8/2012 x64
- eternalblue_poc.py Eternalblue PoC for buffer overflow bug
- eternalblue_kshellcode_x64.asm x64 kernel shellcode for my Eternalblue exploit. This shellcode should work on Windows Vista and later
- eternalblue_kshellcode_x86.asm x86 kernel shellcode for my Eternalblue exploit. This shellcode should work on Windows Vista and later
- eternalblue_sc_merge.py Script for merging eternalblue x86 and x64 shellcode. Eternalblue exploit, that support both x86 and x64, with merged shellcode has no need to detect a target architecture
- eternalchampion_leak.py Eternalchampion PoC for leaking info part
- eternalchampion_poc.py Eternalchampion PoC for controlling RIP
- eternalchampion_poc2.py Eternalchampion PoC for getting code execution
- eternalromance_leak.py Eternalromance PoC for leaking info part
- eternalromance_poc.py Eternalromance PoC for OOB write
- eternalromance_poc2.py Eternalromance PoC for controlling a transaction which leading to arbitrary read/write
- eternalsynergy_leak.py Eternalsynergy PoC for leaking info part
- eternalsynergy_poc.py Eternalsynergy PoC for demonstrating heap spraying with large paged pool
- infoleak_uninit.py PoC for leaking info from uninitialized transaction data buffer
- mysmb.py Extended Impacket SMB class for easier to exploit MS17-010 bugs
- npp_control.py PoC for controlling nonpaged pool allocation with session setup command
- zzz_exploit.py Exploit for Windows 2000 and later (requires access to named pipe)
Anonymous user (null session) get more restriction on default settings of new Windows version. To exploit Windows SMB without authentication, below behavior should be aware.
- Since Windows Vista, default settings does not allow anonymous to access any named pipe
- Since Windows 8, default settings does not allow anonymous to access IPC$ share (IPC$ might be acessible but cannot do much)
About NSA exploits
- Eternalblue requires only access to IPC$ to exploit a target while other exploits require access to named pipe too. So the exploit always works against Windows < 8 in all configuration (if tcp port 445 is accessible). However, Eternalblue has a chance to crash a target higher than other exploits.
- Eternalchampion requires access to named pipe. The exploit has no chance to crash a target.
- Eternalromance requires access to named pipe. The exploit can target Windows < 8 because the bug for info leak is fixed in Windows 8. The exploit should have a chance to crash a target lower than Eternalblue. I never test a reliable of the exploit.
- Eternalsynergy requires access to named pipe. I believe this exploit is modified from Eternalromance to target Windows 8 and later. Eternalsynergy uses another bug for info leak and does some trick to find executable memory (I do not know how it works because I read only output log and pcap file).