The Blob is an ITP, NYU 2017 project designed and created by Regina Sofia Cantu & Woraya (Mint) Boonyapanachoti.
The Blob is a rapid game prototype project created from scratch using ::
- Unity3D game engine to build an environment
- Arduino and Pressure sensor to make a new playful squishy physical controller
- 3D Structure Sensor to quickly 3D scan our avatars into the virtual world
- Adobe Maximo to animate movements
- Max/Msp/Jitter to manipulate a simple sine wave sound that response to the player’s squeezing the ball
For more information @