Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
actions.returnToHand(e.g. "Return a robot to its owner's hand.")
conditions.unoccupied(used for moving objects, e.g. "Move a robot up to two spaces.") (#539)
- Use 1 batch request instead of 100 individual requests to populate the card text example store.
- Wait 500 ms before displaying a card tooltip on the board. (#529)
- Don't display activated abilities popup while choosing a target. (#538)
- Better indication of the hex to click on during tutorial steps.
- Tutorial tooltip could be obscured by other tooltips.
- Visual glitches in the mode selection and About pages.
- Server crashed when a websocket closed unexpectedly (e.g. when a player refreshed the page).
- Using an ability to move a robot to an occupied space crashed the game. (#539)
- Updated expected node version to 8.0.0.
- Updated packages:
webpackconfig because it's no longer needed.
- Reduce output for tests.