Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Welcome to Aztec v1.0.0 Beta 16.
In this release, we took some time to clean up our architecture to make Aztec even easier to expand and maintain.
- Add UI tests for high priority issues (#819)
- Linked Images Reengineering Effort (#843 and #846)
- TextView: Export init, setHTML and getHTML methods to Objective-C (#842)
- Media Formatters Refactor Effort (#841 and #849)
- Customizable Default Text Color (#838)
- MediaAttachment: Encapsulating Draw Methods! (#850)
- Using heading styles won't reset the Undo Manager anymore (#812)
- Resolves some issues with Chinese characters in the editor. (#836)
- Link range issue with Chinese characters and Emoji (#853)
- There are some issues with Arabic, and other RTL languages. This will be a high priority fix moving ahead.
- CSS Styling still needs work.