Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Welcome to Aztec v1.0 Beta 9.
This release fixes several bugs found in the previous beta release.
This beta includes a very important fix for our users with non-latin alphabets. Non-latin characters were being encoded when switching to HTML, which was making the output impossible to read.
We'll be including this release with WPiOS 8.2.
- Lists and blockquotes working great together! See here.
- We no longer encode non-latin characters when switching to HTML mode. See here.
- Simple undo support for all attachment modifications! See here.
- HTML entities were showing up in rendered content. See here.
- Lists were showing extra empty bullets. See here.
- Copy / pasting content was causing styles to be lost. See here.
- Blockquotes now move according to their indentation level. See here.
- Fixed a crashing bug when copy/pasting certain HTML snippets. See here.
- The unknown HTML editor was no longer accessible by users. See here.
- Some attributes were being duplicated in image nodes. See here.
- Small improvement to the developer documentation. See here.
- Links are now underlined by default. See here.
- Fixed a missing-cursor issue in blockquotes. See here.
- We now support editing additional image attributes. See [here](#604
- CSS Styling is not working properly, yet.
- CSS Styling Fix
- Unit Test All the Things
View build details and download artifacts on buddybuild:
AztecExample (iOS, AztecExample)