My setup with custom settings for bash, zsh and vim.
- I use iterm2 on OSX, this setup will only work for that. Use the supplied font here:
- vim must be installed via homebrew
- git must be installed and setup with ssh for github
As part of the process, this will install the latest version of oh-my-zsh and set your default shell to it.
- git clone email@example.com:/wordswords/dotfiles ./dotfiles/
- cd ~/.dotfiles/
- Press control-D to drop out of oh-my-zsh
- Install Powerline Nerd font if you are using iterm2
- Open a new terminal to load everything in
- You're good to go.
If you want, you can fork this repo and base your config on this. If you have any problems using these dotfiles please let me know and I can help you.