Snipcart Craft CMS 3 Plugin
Quickly turn a Craft CMS website into a fully functioning store.
- Fast store setup (even if you're new to Snipcart) with an optional Field Type and Twig tags.
- Powerful store customization with developer-friendly Events, Models, and a test project with examples and automated tests.
- Control panel section for sales stats and browsing orders, customers, subscriptions, and abandoned carts without leaving Craft CMS.
- Create discounts and issue refunds from the Craft CMS control panel.
- Live shipping rates and tax calculation at checkout with Snipcart's various shipping and tax providers.
- Included ShipStation integration for fetching shipping rates and forwarding completed Snipcart orders for processing.
If Commerce Pro is too complex for your project and Commerce Lite is too limiting, Snipcart will be a great fit.
From the command line:
composer require workingconcept/craft-snipcart ./craft install snipcart
From the plugin store:
Find and install the Snipcart plugin.
Setup guide, documentation and developer reference: https://snipcart.docs.workingconcept.com/
This plugin is actively supported and maintained. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll receive a response within one business day (U.S. west coast).
Issues and PRs welcome! Please see the contributing guide.