ILEditor is an editor for development of ILE applications on IBM i. ILEditor will support development with any ILE language, be it CL, RPG, COBOL, C or C++. Error listing and syntax highlighting is available for all ILE languages.
ILEditor requires IBM i release V7R1 or higher.
- Source member editing (+ browsing & diff view)
- Inline compiling & error listing
- Multiple system configurations
- Basic CL Formatting
- ILE syntax highlighting
- Store members locally & search locally
- Integrated spool file listing
- Light and dark modes
- Offline mode for when you're on the go
- Support for FTPES (requires setup on IBM i)
- You can install from the ClickOnce installer which will also prompt you when an update is available. Download here.
- Build from source. Clone from GitHub, open the project into Visual Studio and build from there.
We are open to issues (which can be feature requests) and pull requests.