A customized YouTube player for your own website
This project accompanies a tutorial about the YouTube API(s) in c't Magazin 18/2015 (in German). You can see the player in action on my website if you're able to cope with my slightly weird music taste.
- basic-embed.html: Embed options for single videos
- tutorial-code.html: Displays videos from a playlist and lets the user watch them. Corresponds to the code in the magazine tutorial.
- player.html: Extends the former with several features like play all and list sorting.
- key.default.js: Enter API key and list id and rename it to key.js
- Video doesn't show (only sound) when you click a sort link and there is no player window yet
- Missing features: change list in UI, sort by random, paging, next/previous title
- The embedded font is too big (>400k).