- Refactor all page files to page bundles (each page gets a portable, self contained folder with its assets)
- Helps migrate from Academic v2.4.0 to v3.0.0
- Python script to convert front matter of all pages from TOML to YAML for compatibility with a wider range of Markdown editors
pip install pipenvand
- To use
- Assists with migration from Academic v4.1 to v4.2
- Refactor Academic widgets to add
headless: trueto front matter (assumes YAML front matter, such as by running above Python script to convert all front matter from TOML to YAML)
- Converts homepage page bundles to page files - mainly useful for testing or downgrading Academic
Please make a full backup of your site prior to running any scripts.
These scripts are provided in the hope that they might aid updating and managing Hugo/Academic based sites. Before running a script, you should review its code and adapt it as necessary for your site.
Windows users may need to install the Windows Linux Subsystem in order to run Bash scripts.