WPMU Plugin Stats
Contributors: wpstoreio, cfoellmann, MadtownLems
Tags: WPMU, Wordpress Mu, Wordpress Multiuser, Plugin Stats , multisite, network, stats, usage
Requires at least: 3.8
Tested up to: 4.8.1
Requires PHP: 5.3
Stable tag: 2.4.0-dev
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Gives network admins an easy way to see what plugins are actively used on the sites of a multisite installation
This plugin gives you a count and the listing of sites using your installed plugins.
Usage data is cached in a Transient (non-autoloading) but the data collection process can be a very expensive operation depending on plugin and (especially) site count. Check the FAQ for more details on caching.
- Requires a WordPress Multisite Installation
Other Multisite Plugins
- GitHub Repository: wpmu-plugin-stats
- Issue-Tracker: GitHub Issue Tracker Please use the Issue-Tracker at GitHub!!
- Translation: https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/wpmu-plugin-stats
- Install by searching "WPMU Plugin Stats" on Plugins > Add New > Search
- Activate by clicking "Network Activate"
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the stats data refreshed?
- Auto refresh on every plugin activation and deactivation
- Auto refresh on
network/plugins.phpif Transient is expired (2h/24h on large networks)
- Manual refresh if you visit
What happens on large installations
- Auto refresh is not running on plugin (de)activation
- Stats data is being regenerated every 24h (see action
wpmu_plugin_stats_refresh- Manually set the expiration time of the data (Transient)
1. Extended Plugin Table on network/plugins.php
ATTENTION: When you update to version >2.0 the plugin gets deactivated automatically. You need to reactivate by clicking "Network Activate". No data is lost.
- minor code cleanup
- Integrated data into 'plugins.php' table
- Moved from storing data in option to transient
- Changed main filename resulting in a deactivation after update
- fix for sites with empty title
- added some hooks ** * testing for WP 3.8+ (Trunk:** 3.9-alpha)
- removal of build tests for now
- removed support for all external plugins for now
- added cleanup of settings on removal (via uninstall.php)
- added Spanish translation by Eduardo Larequi (https://github.com/elarequi)
- translation support
- fixes for WP 3.5
- fix + update of tablesort js library
- minor cleanups, should work with 3.4.2, and we'll go from here with better support!
- updated for new network admin menu in 3.1, eliminated use of plugin on less than WP 3.0
- minor tweak to eliminate content shift