BP Events Calendar
Contributors: WPdrift, upnrunn, Kishores, Mainul Hassan Main
Tags: buddypress, events, calendar, events-calendar, community-events
Requires at least: 4.0
Tested up to: 4.9.4
Stable tag: 1.0.0
Requires PHP: 5.4
License URI: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
The Modern Tribe's Events Calendar add-on that integrated into BuddyPress, and allow users to post events directly from their profile.
BuddyPress Events Calendar is a professional quality events calendar plugin, that allow users to post events directly from their profile.
BuddyPress Events Calendar seamlessly integrates Modern Tribe’s Events Calendar into BuddyPress. This means you have all of the same great features from Modern Tribe’s Calendar bundled together for you in the BuddyPress backend.
- Add, manage, and categorize events from buddypress users profile
- Fully customizable
- Easy to modify the CSS to better fit your theme style
- Developer friendly – Useful filters are included! So you can use it in your themes
BuddyPress Events Calendar plugin needs the following plugins to be installed:
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “BuddyPress Events Calendar” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by clicking Install Now.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin
Frequently Asked Questions
- Add event from buddypress user profile
- Event lists in buddypress user profile
- First Release
- First Release