INACTIVE NOTICE: This plugin is unsupported by WPMUDEV, we've published it here for those technical types who might want to fork and maintain it for their needs.
Show a feed of recently updated blogs, with avatars, from across an entire Multisite network.
- Set a feed of recently updated content
- Drag and drop widget integration
- Pulls content from across a network
- Show public and private posts
- Select how many posts to feature
- Show avatars next to content
Blogs Widget is an incredibly simple, effective and configurable way to show recently updated sites across your entire network.
Help visitors discover new content and provide users another way to engage. Add a clear simple feed to your homepage or any widget area on your Multisite.
Enhanced your network
Setup and configuration is native to core. Simply drag the Blogs widget into whatever sidebar should display the content feed.
Adds an entirely new widget
Simplicity and control
Mange each element with clear simple controls. No hidden modules. Adjust each option right from the ‘Widgets’ screen.
A familiar configuration panel
Share and see fresh content from across your Multisite network at a glance with Blog Widget.
Once installed go to Plugins in the network admin dashboard and Network Activate the Blogs Widget plugin.
- Once activated you just go Appearance > Widgets in the admin area of any site on your network.
2. Drag the Blogs widget to your desired sidebar
- Configure the blog widget to your preferred options and then click Save
- When you view your site you will now see it displayed in your sidebar.