Dashboard Widgets Order
INACTIVE NOTICE: This plugin is unsupported by WPMUDEV, we've published it here for those technical types who might want to fork and maintain it for their needs.
Translation files can be found at https://github.com/wpmudev/translations
Dashboard Widget Order lets you determine the default position of the dashboard widgets across a Multisite network.
Quickly arrange both custom and core widgets for complete control over what new users experience when logging on to your network for the first time.
Give users a better start from the fully customizable dashboard.
Simple Protected Control
Creating a custom default widget order is simple. Quickly reposition widgets using copy and paste code elements, save and import.
No confusing configuration panels to mess with. Adjust widgets to start the way you like it, upload and forget it.
To Get Started:
1. Download the plugin file
2. Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
3. Open up the file dashboard-widget-order.php in your favorite text editor
4. Customize the order of widgets like so:
5. Upload /dashboard-widgets-order/ folder to /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your site
6. Visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate it there.