INACTIVE NOTICE: This plugin is unsupported by WPMUDEV, we've published it here for those technical types who might want to fork and maintain it for their needs.
Translation files can be found at https://github.com/wpmudev/translations
Footer Content lets your users simply add code, images or buttons to the footer of every page on their site.
Expand Your Network
Integrates seamlessly with WordPress core
Use it to add contact details, to share links and embed tracking codes.
Add Google Analytics tracking code
Or, create a more simple user experience by embedding a 'Signup' or 'Join Now' button.
Add a quick link to your signup page
For Extended Power
This plugin is great and extremely easy on your servers.
But if you need extended features look at:
- Ultimate Branding adds the ability to completely rebrand every area of your site from the front end to the back end
- Google Analytics+ brings stat tracking not only to a single install but to every user on a Multisite network
- Download the plugin file
- Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
- Upload /footer-content/ folder to /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your site
- Visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate it there.
Note: If you have an older version of the plugin installed in /mu-plugins/ please delete it.
- That's it! No configuration necessary!
1. Go to Appearance > Footer Content in the blog dashboard where you want to add the footer content.
2. Write the HTML code needed to insert the images, links etc
3. Click Save Changes NOTE:
- Position of footer content is influenced by which blog theme is used!
- Administrators on any blog on your site can use this feature to insert their own content into their blog footer