In Post Ads
INACTIVE NOTICE: This plugin is unsupported by WPMUDEV, we've published it here for those technical types who might want to fork and maintain it for their needs.
Translation files can be found at https://github.com/wpmudev/translations
In Post Ads puts advertisements where users are most engaged with your content.
Visitors can be blind to banner and sidebar advertising. In Post Ads solves that problem by inserting unobtrusive ads within the content of your site.
Simple ads that complement the content on your post.
Ads That Aren't Annoying
In Post Ads uses just the right amount of pop without taking away from your content. Get started with a built-in style or create a custom look. Offer logged in users an ad-free reading experience, encouraging visitors to upgrade.
Incredible, simple controls for displaying ads based on your specific needs.
Inject ads where you choose, at random or in a predefined order. Trigger display using categories, tags and post types. Show ads right when a post is published or only after its been live a few days.
Market like a pro with included A/B testing.
Find What Works Best
Get higher conversion rates using built-in A/B testing. Test two completely different configurations and find which ads at what place work best. Integrate with Google Analytics to create the ultimate WordPress marketing experience.
Generate more revenue and increase sales by automatically inserting ads into your posts with In Post Ads.
1. Download the plugin file
2. Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
3. Upload the /custom-ads/ folder and all its contents to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your site
4. Login to your admin panel for WordPress or Multisite and activate the plugin:
- On regular WordPress installs - visit Plugins and Activate the plugin.
- For WordPress Multisite installs - Activate it site-by-site in Plugins in the site admin dashboard (say if you wanted to make it a Supporter premium plugin), or visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate the plugin.
5. Once activated, go to In Post Ads menu to customize the settings.