Global Author Posts Feed
INACTIVE NOTICE: This plugin is unsupported by WPMUDEV, we've published it here for those technical types who might want to fork and maintain it for their needs.
Translation files can be found at https://github.com/wpmudev/translations
Global Author Posts Feed grabs all the posts from a single author, from across an entire Multisite or BuddyPress network, and puts them in a single feed.
A feed just for a selected author that combines all their posts into one big RSS job.
Completely Automated Setup
It's really straightforward. No pesky options to worry about. Once it's installed, simply click the Feed link next to the user's name under Users > All Users in your network admin to open that user's feed in a new window.
How Will You Use It?
Here's some examples:
- Use a theme that pulls RSS feeds onto it's homepage
- Add it to a 3rd Party RSS feed widget in the side bar
- Let readers subscribe to it using a feed reader
To Get Started:
Once the Global Author Posts Feed plugin is installed and activated, your new feed will be created at: http://yourdomain.tld/feed/globalauthorpostsfeed?author=USERID
A new link is now added to the row of actions for each user under Users > All Users in your network admin. Simply click the link to open that user's feed in a new window. The feed URL for each user is located at:
The user feed URL can be added to a site in numerous ways including:
- A theme which pulls RSS feed onto it's homepage,
- 3rd Party RSS feed widgets in the site side bar
- Readers can subscribe to it using feed readers such as Feedly