WP Press Press - A Bootstrap 4 starter theme called WP Press Press
WP Press Press is _s with Bootstrap 4.
It is a fork from the
- I added composer support, so that wordpress dev who uses a composer approach to wordpress, can use this right out of the box.
- I like to tag my projects, so this one will be properly tagged.
- Corrected a couple of stuffs here and here.
Will this be compatible with StrapPress?
- Yes, I will periodically pull from the upstream
- I have kept the text-domain same as upstream.
Purpose of WP Press Press
- Use WP Press Press as a parent wordpress theme, so that you derive a child theme.
- A concrete example is my own website, WP Plus Plus which uses a child theme approach, with
WP Press Pressas the parent theme.
These are inherited straigh from the upstream
- A just right amount of lean, well-commented, modern, HTML5 templates.
- A helpful 404 template.
- A custom Walker menu class to implement the Bootstrap 4 navbar
- Custom template tags in
inc/template-tags.phpthat keep your templates clean and neat and prevent code duplication.
- Some small tweaks in
inc/extras.phpthat can improve your theming experience.
- Gulp tasks to speed up development.
- Manifest.js to complile and minify all your JS scripts.
- Organized Sass files that include Bootstrap 4 and Font Awesome.
- Licensed under GPLv2 or later. :) Use it to make something cool.
Who To Contact If I have Questions?
- Contact email@example.com
- Alternatively, create a ticket in the issue tracker right here on this repo's issue tracker
Can I Suggest Changes?
- Yes, please keep them coming though Pull Request. I look forward to your PRs..