Welcome to the staging area for DevOps presentations and posters covering the essentials for a DevOps mindset.
Information and views expressed in this content, including URL and other Internet Web site references, may change without notice. You bear the risk of using it.
The purpose is to collaborate on DevOps articles.
|Start by assessing your DevOps mindset and performance||willys-cave.ghost.io blog|
|DevOps Mindset Essentials||md||opensource.com|
|Progressive exposure comes at a cost||md||opensource.com|
Build some insightful and practical presentations around DevOps.
|DevOps mindset essentials for Global DevOps Bootcamp||md|
Build some insightful and practical quick reference posters for DevOps. Find these and other quick reference posters here.
|DevOps Practices||md - slide 9||png|
|DevOps Technology||md - slide 10||png|
|DevOps Habits||md - slide 11||png|
|DevOps Getting Started||md - slide 12||png|
Recommended guidelines to print these posters:
- Paper: (1) Satin 160 gsm (Standard) (White) - All Pages
- Page Size: Custom (16.5417 x 23.3889)
- Final Size: Print on 16.54 x 23.39
The following sources have been used to create the content:
- DevOps @ Microsoft Story
- DevOps Assessment
- The Science of Lean Software and DevOps ACCELERATE book, by Nicole Forsgen, Jez Humble, Gene Kim
Contributions to this project are welcome. Here is how you can contribute:
- Submit bugs and help us verify fixes
- Submit pull requests for bug fixes and features and discuss existing proposals