SublimeText 2 / 3 WPSeek.com WordPress Package
The WPSeek.com SublimeText 2 / 3 WordPress Bundle is a SublimeText bundle built with the sole purpose of reducing the amount of time spent digging around the WordPress core to look up the little things that we work with every day.
- Auto-completion of WordPress functions with parameter hinting.
- Parameter hinting for common functions like
[get_]bloginfo()and query vars.
- Auto-completion of WordPress constants
- Snippets ( suggest snippets you want here )
The easiest way to install this is with Package Control.
- If you just went and installed Package Control, you probably need to restart Sublime Text 2 before doing this next bit.
- Bring up the Command Palette (Command+Shift+P on OS X, Ctrl+Shift+P on Linux/Windows).
- Select "Package Control: Install Package" (it'll take a few seconds)
- Type "wpseek" and select the package when the list appears.
Package Control will automatically keep the wpseek package up to date with the latest version.
If you find a bug, would like to see a feature implemented, or would like to contribute a feature to the project please use the Issue Tracker over at my GitHub project page.
Bundle Maintainer: Oliver Schlöbe.
Donations help make this project possible. If you find this project helpful, please help and contribute to the cause.