A collection of Perl scripts to manipulate markdown files
MarkdownUtil is a collection of Per scripts that can manipulate markdown files.
All scripts require Perl 5 (not Perl 6), the minimum Perl version is Perl 5.8.
Apache License, Version 2.0
Adds table of contents to Github flavored Markdown files.
<a>anchor tag as the TOC target. It doesn't depend on Github auto anchor feature.
- Can selectively generate TOC for lengthy article with enough headings. (The
- Repeating the command on the same file will replace the previous TOC instead of adding more TOC.
- Code blocks can be handled correctly, the code lines start with '#' won't be treated as headings.
Converts Dokuwiki page files to Github flavored Markdown files.
- Support basic heading and format syntax.
- Support URL link syntax.
- Support image syntax.
Pull requests are welcome
Even though the scripts are quite simple, here are some work you can contribute.
- Convert the Perl scripts to Python and PHP.
- Add more functions to the scripts.