Invigilator - Chrome Extension
Invigilator is a Google Chrome extension for managing your extensions and apps with additional security checks.
- Manage extensions from a convenient popup window
- Remember extensions you have uninstalled
- Full extension history showing when extensions were installed, enabled/disabled, updated and more
- Alert you whenever an extension has been updated
- Alert you if the owner of an extension has changed
- Alert you if reviews containing adware/spyware keywords are detected
Please use the issue tracker to report any bugs or make suggestions
Install node.js. Once installed run the following commands to install grunt, less and generate a build.
npm install -g grunt-cli npm install -g less cd /path/to/invigilator npm install grunt
Source code is located in the
src directory. Grunt will monitor any changes to the files in this folder and automatically compile
and generate a new builds in the
build directory. Set
/path/to/invigilator/build as the location of your unpacked extension and
you can now makes changes and see the results in your browser.
Locales will be coming in a future release
If you would like to be credited for your contribution please also include a name and link (personal site, twitter etc) with your submission