A human interface for managing your hues.
Simple enough, either install directly from the Cheese Shop using the normal methods:
% pip install hueman
Or if you would rather run the bleeding-edge version:
% pip install hueman==dev
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork the repo on github and start hacking away :)
- Write unit tests covering your changes.
- Add yourself to the AUTHORS file.
- Send a Pull Request, and possibly nag the maintainer if it isn't merged in a timely manner!
- schedule management
- api: read state back after PUT (check for errors, etc)
parse_colour-- check for colours in
_nstate(order or precendence, drop previous nstate colours)
- unittests: GroupController.find, Hueman.scene, Hueman plugin loading, Bridge.preset, hueman.utils, Entity.find(re)