WRENCH is a simulation framework for building simulators of Workflow Management Systems. WRENCH implements high-level simulation abstractions on top of the SimGrid simulation framework, so as to make it possible to build simulators that are accurate, that can run scalably on a single computer, and that can be implemented with minimal software development effort.
This release includes a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- #65: Simulation of failures
- #82, #131: WRENCH Dashboard
- #105: Enabled Pilot Job Submission for HTCondor compute service
- #7: Improved exception handling
- #115: Added a
BatchComputeServicePropertyto make it possible to ignore bogus job specifications in workload trace files
- #114: Allow users to define
SIMGRID_INSTALL_PATHfor non-standard SimGrid installations
- #102: Code performance improvements
- Bug fixes: #104, #116, #118
Note: WRENCH 1.5 requires SimGrid 3.25.
Documentation and additional information: http://wrench-project.org
WRENCH 101 Documentation: http://wrench-project.org/wrench/1.5/user/wrench-101.html