Notify you when someone opens the email.
- Users provide their email address to receive notifications.
- Server generate an uniq
track IDand returns to user, in the format of a 1x1 pixel png link.
- User insert the png link into the email waiting to send.
- When someone opens the link (
/t/xxxx-xxxx-xxxx), server will send a notification email to the email address provided.
- Since there is no way to identify the target's name, user can optionally
set a target username or some comments to the
- Allow user to extend the notify times since the user could click the link by mistake.
- Allow user to check the task status by the
track IDin case of notify email failed to sent.
/Index page, provide a beautiful task submit portal.
/t/****Track task handler, always returns a 1x1 pixel png file. Server will do something according to the track ID.
/api/Raw API entrypoint, user can check task status, submit tasks and so on.
../submitsubmit a new track task
../resume?id=****resume the stopped task
../get?id=****get task status, all notifications sent
../task?totalreturn a status badge of total task handled
../task?dailyreturn a status badge of daily task handled
../notified?totalreturn a status badge of total email sent
../notified?dailyreturn a status badge of daily email sent
- Same IP address can submit 10 tasks daily(per 24 hours). Can do this in memory, not a big deal.
- After sent 5 emails, automatically stop this task, user can resume the task once.
- Validate notifier's email, same email address can only receive 50 emails pre day.