Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- See how many fediverse followers your blogs have
- WriteFreely now works with Pleroma
- Fix individual post ActivityStreams data fetching, so boosting works (#4)
- Use WriteFreely avatars in social media image preview, instead of Write.as logo
- Fix template loading on Windows (#2)
- Fix database errors around default values (#3, #7)
- Don't unnecessarily connect to DB after configuring multi-user instance
- Show any errors when server start fails
- Fix encryption key loading on Windows
- Move encryption key generation from
See our guide.
Upgrading from v0.1
Download the latest release for your operating system. Stop running your
writefreely service, replace all files in your installation with the ones in the archive, and then start your
writefreely service again.
Important: always keep config.ini and the files in your keys directory across all upgrades -- don't delete or replace these manually.
Database migrations are manual for now! Fun! To upgrade, connect to your database and run:
ALTER TABLE `remoteusers` DROP `followers`;