Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Upgrade to this release is mandatory before block height 100,000.
- Export private spend/view keys so that it can be imported to CLI.
- Disable export keys or show seed keys during password locked wallet.
- Replaced binary build win_WrkzCoin_GUI_x64_0.1.0.3.zip
- Add x86 binary build win_WrkzCoin_GUI_x86_0.1.0.3.zip
- Generate/Backup/Restore wallet
- Encrypt wallet with a password
- Built-in CPU miner with preferred pools
- Embedded/Local and remote blockchain
- Multiple location for remote blockchain
- Restore/display mnemonic phrases wallet from paper wallet (Thanks to https://github.com/seredat/karbowanecwallet/)
- Import/Export keys (not private spending and viewing key)
- Send and list transactions
- Block Explorer (for local blockchain)
- Contact list
- We suggest to use our remote blockchain. Default round robin address:
- If you prefer a specific location:
Asia: wrkz-asia.wrkz.work (default port 17856)
Europe: wrkz-eu.wrkz.work (default port 17856)
US: wrkz-us.wrkz.work (default port 17856)
- Mnemonic phrases backup, we suggest to use English even though other languages are available.
- Download CLI
Wrkzdadditionally, if you would like to run it as a local blockchain in a separated process
- Linux user needs qt library installed
Thanks to Cryptonote Developers, Bytecoin Developers, Monero Developers, Forknote Project, TurtleCoin Project and specifically to
- https://github.com/turtlecoin/ooze-wallet (based code)
- https://github.com/seredat/karbowanecwallet (Mnemonic features)