Portland Map Demo
This repo contains the data referenced in the blog post Creating and Publishing Maps with D3, Dymo, and PhantomJS.
The data description and sources are as follows:
- Shapefiles: Portland Data Catalog
- dymo_input.csv: Input for Dymo
- dymo_prep.py: Python Dymo prep tool
- index.html: D3.js code for map
- labels_overlap.json, .topo.json: Dymo labels including overlapping labels
- labels.json, .topo.json: Dymo labels not including overlaps
- mymap.pdf: Example of map rendered to PDF with PhantomJS
- neighborhoods.geojson, .topo.json: Portland Shapefile data converted to geojson with GDAL, then to TopoJSON
- points.json: Dymo point ouput, centered on neighborhood centroids
- rasterize.js: Script from PhantomJS examples folder, BSD licensed
Everything but the rasterize.js script and original Shapefile data is MIT licensed.