Wrye Bash is a mod management utility for Oblivion and Skyrim with a rich set of features. This is a fork of the Wrye Bash related code from the SVN repository. We are in the process of refactoring the code to eventually support more games, offering the same feature set for all of them. Please read the Contributing section below if interested in contributing.
Docs are included in the download but we are setting them up also online here.
To run Wrye Bash from the latest
dev code (download from here) you need:
- A game to manage (currently Oblivion or Skyrim)
- Python 2.7 (latest 2.7 is recommended): http://www.python.org/
- wxPython 22.214.171.124 Unicode (do not get a newer version): wxPython
- pywin32 build 218 or newer for your Python: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/files/pywin32/
- comtypes 0.6.2 or later for your Python: https://sourceforge.net/projects/comtypes/files/comtypes/
Refer to the readmes for detailed instructions. In short:
- Install one of the supported games. Oblivion, Skyrim.
- Install Python and plugins above.
- Extract the downloaded Wrye Bash archive into your game folder.
- Run Wrye Bash by double-clicking "Wrye Bash Launcher.pyw" in the new Mopy folder.
Please read at least:
- [github] Branching Model & Using The Repository
- [github] Branching and merging to dev using rebase
- [dev] Coding Style
dev branch forks at the SVN 3177 trunk revision.