Gundo.vim is Vim plugin to visualize your Vim undo tree.
What's the difference?
- Neovim support
- Merged upstream pull requests:
- Fix paths with spaces
- Display timestamps in ISO format
- Real time updates
- Show changes saved to disk
- Python NoneType errors
- open vimdiff of current buffer
- Add global_disable option
- Reduce verbosity
- Several new features:
- Ability to search thru gundo history using '/'.
- A 'in line' diff.
- Navigation keys J/K to move thru written undos.
What's your further plan?
- Merge more reasonable pull requests
- Make faster
- Automated test
- Not yet. It'll always be downstream of original
Vim ≥ 7.3 with
Python ≥ 2.4
" Enable persistent undo so that undo history persists across vim sessions set undofile set undodir=~/.vim/undo
The tests appear to be broken in tests/. Tests unit tests can be run with nose:
cd autoload nosetests
Contributing to Mundo
Tagging in the issue tracker
When submitting pull requests (commonly referred to as "PRs"), include one of the following tags prepended to the title:
- [WIP] - Work In Progress: the PR will change, so while there is no immediate need for review, the submitter still might appreciate it.
- [RFC] - Request For Comment: the PR needs reviewing and/or comments.
- [RDY] - Ready: the PR has been reviewed by at least one other person and has no outstanding issues.
Assuming the above criteria has been met, feel free to change your PR's tag yourself, as opposed to waiting for a contributor to do it for you.